Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Plan of God: Vocation


Looking to lay a strong foundation in the youth I work with - for discerning one's life - I came across this beautiful poster:


SUCH a beautiful image! Scripture, all states of life, sacraments are all included in this beautiful image.

More information can be found at VocationTree.com - they have a DVD, resource guide outlining all Scripture and Church documents referenced, and a set of 10 lesson plans for grades 4-8.
(I make no profit from sharing this resource - I just want to share!)


I do not own or use the lesson plans just yet, but I intend to do so. I intend to modify them so that they become an independent work for the children in the level 3 atrium - as a self-study of this poster to extend the work of the Plan of God and the Personal Plan of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment