Thursday, September 26, 2013

Atrium for the Year

I am not sure how I have been so blessed! I am in the atrium 5 days a week now with public school, homeschool, private school - two different cities with very different cultures - and I get all three age groups!

I am so excited to be back with level 1 again this year - I have not been full-time with a full group of level 1 for a while now; and I have missed it. I just love seeing the children's personalities emerge as they normalize, deepen concentration and learn about their faith on a level that most of us weren't trusted with at the same age. SO beautiful!

I have groups of children that are combined level 2 and level 3; each group has a separate sacramental preparation and one group will be starting soon.

Finally, I have groups of just level 3 children, with only one "new-to-atrium" child per group, which makes an amazing difference over last year, when the 4th graders had been in atrium since kindergarten, and the 5th/6th had only had sacramental preparation in the atrium 3 and 4 years previously. They got right to work the very first day of class - but more on that in another post.






No comments:

Post a Comment